As usual this update will be a composite of student reflections on the week. We are really chugging along and making progress everyday.
We did awesome stuff with electricity and ukers are now bringing home their ukes. In library we are using pixler.
This week we did lots of work with division and models. We also did some work with electricity and it’s source and how it works. Well that’s the week. bey bey
This week we were playing the grinch game in p.e it is one of my favorite games. We had a chex mix sale, I saw one person who got like twenty bags.
What I loved so much about this week is that I got to bring my Uk home to practice and show my parents what I have learned. I also loved this week because in Art we did a lot of x-mas projects.
This week, we started a new topic, electricity. So far, we have learned about full circuits, and cells (batteries) by watching a video. We also learned about motors, with an article from The Way Things Work. A website taught us more about circuits, and Mr. Willard taught us about bulbs, light, and, heat. We have also experimented with circuits, using, “aligator” clips, a power source, and either a motor, or a bulb.
We started electricity and learned a lot about it like how a motor and a circuit works.
This week we got checks mix. There was a line around the corner. Students were getting checks mix for their parents, themselves, and their younger siblings.
This week we worked on electricity and yesterday we also tryed to make are lights light up and my partner was Kameron and we liteup 1 light bulb than we liteup 2 and we did that one and than we did 3,4 and we got up to and that was fun and I love what we were doing.
This week we started a unit (to take place of reteach) on electricity. Again I was not there yesterday (Thursday,) but, this time I was going to an eye doctor appointment. I also shared two times this week.
Have a great weekend!
-Dave
No comments:
Post a Comment