Friday, December 21, 2012
If I could live in one Native American region it would be the plains because my great great great great grandmother was a native Native American in the plains. Another reason is because they loved to eat lots of meat like buffalo and other stuff like that and I love to eat meat. Also, I would choose the plains because they beaded they're clothes and sewed they're clothing out of deerskin and I am a good sewer. Another reason is because I am good at hunting with bow & arrows. Also I would choose the Plains to live in because when they followed the buffalo they carried lots of heavy stuff and I am good at lifting heavy things. And the last reason is because they lived in a cool place near Florida. And that is why I would choose to live in the Plains region.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment