Pages

Friday, April 14, 2017

Progress Reports and thanks

First off, it was so nice to see many of you at our conferences earlier this week.  Also, on that note thank you so much to those of you who were able to fill out the feedback form.  This was the first time I have used a Google form to canvass parents, and I found it very useful and user friendly.  I also gained some great insight as to what you all find valuable with regard to parent teacher conferences.  Based on the feedback you all gave me on this round I think I will proceed with a "traditional" parent teacher conference in the fall and a student led one in the spring, with the opportunity, for those who wish, to have a student-led in the fall, or a more traditional in the spring.

Also, today make sure to check your student's Friday folder for their progress report.  These are in simple white envelopes with your child's name on the front.  If they forget to give them to you, please ask to make sure you get to check them out.

I hope you all have a restful and refreshing week, and I look forward to seeing everyone on the 24th.

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment