Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Announcement of exciting personal news!

Hello all, this post is to announce that my wife and I are expecting a baby in late February!  I had planned to make this announcement before the December break but have decided that now is the time!  I will be on parental leave from the beginning of February break, until the end of April break.  This will be about a six week leave from school, and I am looking forward to getting to know my little "Gizmo" during that time.  My long-term substitute will be MaryBeth Langevin.  She has worked as a long-term sub in this school before, and is already known by many students.  She is a fabulous replacement and will continue the nurturing and learning-rich environment we have in our class. 

If you have any questions regarding this initial announcement please contact me and I will respond promptly.  Thanks again, and hope all is well with all of you.

Dave

1 comment: