Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Back in the saddle

Well, we have been back in business for two days now, and I have just realized that I failed to post last Friday.  As a snow lover, I thoroughly enjoyed the day, and was able to ski and play in the snow.  As for our class, we have been working on all sorts of things lately.  In math we have continued working on multiplication by using different strategies.  Students are practicing the different patterns that are common in multiplication.  We have also been using some very interesting technology, ask your student about the tablet we have been using, it is really mind blowing.  We have also been working on our lego dancing birds!  Check out the photo album on the side-bar of our blog.  This lego design build unit has really been fascinating as students have had to work collaboratively, solve some difficult problems.  We are also pressing forward in the Hobbit and are currently inside the Lonely Mountain as Smaug is not at home.  I will update this blog again at the end of the week, and please keep checking in for student posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment